Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've been a bad bad fish (Sir Rolf confessions 1)

I must confess my sins. My soul feels heavy and requires ablution. In the absence of Sir Rolf or one of his specially ordained Rolfaroos I'm confessing all online in the hope of electronic absolution.

Last night one of my humans, Laura, fell asleep and my other one, Tony, fed me my usual supper of three delightful fish sticks. Laura then awoke in a panic thinking I was starving to death, not having had my evening meal. By this time Tony had fallen asleep and was unable to inform Laura of the folly of her imminent actions, and I'm afraid to say I did not enlighten her as to my quenched appetite. I put on my best neglected puppy-dog cute kitten eyes and ate another three pieces of fish-based product. And this morning I had my breakfast as usual.

I must confess to the Church of Rolf or I will eternally churn with guilt and rather than go to the big fishbowl in the sky, I will descend to the fiery depths and face Beelzebubble himself.

If any of you are similarly guilt-ridden, confess all in the comment box and we'll send them off to Sir Rolf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home