Monday, October 02, 2006

My memoirs 1

I was reminiscing today about my early life. It hasn't all been a bed of roses, with two humans on hand 24 hours a day, attending to my every whim and spoiling me rotten.

Yes, they rescued me from a pet shop in Gateshead where we lived sometimes ten or fifteen fish to a tank, and packed into this little shop like so much merchandise. There might have been five thousand of us altogether. Oh, it was a lucky escape. And you know how many humans we had looking after us? Only one.

Who would have thought one human could feed five thousand fishes?

2 Comments:

At 5:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Steve the Fish, are you being entirely straight with us? I have heard a rumour (which sounds legit, mainly because I started it)that you share your domicile with a large number of foreign fish who live in hot and crowded conditions! What's all that about then? Eh? Eh? Steve the Gangmaster, more like.

 
At 12:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello steve,I was wondering what you thought of the new album by Chlorine Bailey Ray.....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home