Thursday, January 04, 2007

Vote for my humans!

GET THIS PLAYERBuy Single on iTunes

My humans have entered some sort of competition - I think they win some sort of day at a bigger, shinier version of Tony's room in London. You can listen to the song they've done with the player above, and then you can vote for it if you think it's dead good. If you only think it's all rght you can still vote, just give it less stars. But I'd give it five if I were you, I was involved with the finale.

You have to click the number of stars you want to give it (click the rightmost one to give it five) and then 'submit' when it appears. Go on, you know you want to. Please, it'll get them out of my way if they get to go to London. And David Gilmour's judging it, and he looks a bit like a fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home