Monday, November 20, 2006

Tonight, Pinky, we're going to take over the world...

I haven't been blogging for a while because I had aquatic flu, and then I've been exceedingly busy working on my plans for expansion of my liebensraum. It's going well, I've got my plans ready and my orders are in place, waiting to be executed. In the meantime, here are some jokes:

Where do pigs go to magically cure trotter boils?
Hogwarts!

Why did the bee crash into a tree?
He was miss-beehive-ing!

How do bodybuilders get to heaven?
Through the burly gates!

What's the best way to separate a congregation?
Into hymns and hearse!

Who hammers octogenarians over an anvil?
A grannysmith!

Why were the undertakers of Whooping best at their job?
Because of their coffin fit!

What did Bob Geldof do to help save the citrus fruit?
He organised limeade!

What do magnetic secretaries do?
Iron filing!

Snigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home